Global Sufficiency Summit Conference
The Global Sufficiency Summit is an annual conference for leaders and others who are committed to creating and sharing sufficiency in their businesses, their communities and their lives.
Third Annual Global Sufficiency Summit: The Power of Enough
The Global Sufficiency Summit is dedicated to calling forth the radical truth of sufficiency, a cultural paradigm for being, for living and for generating a sustainable world.
Sufficiency, the exquisite fullness of enough, is the promise of a world alive with this fundamental freedom: to have enough, to do enough, and to be enough to care for ourselves and the world we share.
The Global Sufficiency Summit Executive Team, in alignment with The Global Sufficiency Network and The Sufficiency Foundation, invite you to join us in our commitment to an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling and socially just human presence on our planet.
The Global Sufficiency Summit will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Explore the questions “What is sufficiency?” and “What might be sufficient for you?” as the basis for creating a world that honors and sustains all living beings.
- Have a personal experience of sufficiency that fundamentally alters your understanding of and access to your own potential and power to live sufficiently.
- Forge your own commitment to living and working within the context of sufficiency in the coming year and beyond.
- Expand your capacity as a global citizen to address our world’s most pressing concerns
Join us in this unique opportunity to deepen your own sense of sufficiency and contribute to conversations and actions that generate sufficiency in the world.
The Global Sufficiency Summit was last held on April 10-11, 2010 in Boston, MA at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. We are in the process of scheduling our next events – stay tuned for details!
Vision, Voice and Victory: The Changing Face of Women’s Leadership
The challenges in the current business environment have increased women’s passion to make a difference and produce outstanding results while being personally fulfilled. We believe that these aspirations are critical for the future of business. We have also found that women leaders increase their impact by building their networks in ways that align with their voices and values.
Join other powerful women and ignite your leadership purpose and passion to make the difference you want in your organization and the world.
Vision, Voice and Victory is a unique opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in thought-provoking and cutting edge conversations about women’s leadership.
- Learn about fascinating research being conducted by women about women in business and the implications of these findings for women in positions of leadership.
- Be inspired with new ideas and find the courage to take the next steps in your personal and professional life.
- Build relationships and become part of a powerful network of women leaders.
Our Vision, Voice and Victory Conference was last held on May 20, 2010 in Cambridge, MA. We are in the process of scheduling our next events – stay tuned for details!