As human beings we know we are part of a whole natural system, we are all interconnected. A systems perspective gives us access to the fullness of this interconnection as we identify both our internal and our external systems.
Coaching from a Systems Perspective is developed by eight members of the Coaching Community of Practice of the Society for Organizational Learning. The course is approved for 29 ICF Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs). A course certificate will be granted to all participants who complete the full course and follow-on certification requirements.
This three day course is designed for experienced coaches who are interested in enhancing their learning on a deeper level and are committed to expanding their capacity to coach individuals and teams from a systems perspective. The course covers:
- The Butterfly Model of Complex Human Systems
- Coaching in the External System: systems thinking; system archetypes; a systems learning cycle; and emergent learning
- Coaching in the Internal System: intentions; internal narrative; mental models; underlying stories
- External and Internal Systems: impact on our interactions with clients; self as a system
- Exploring Capacity Development at Five Levels : concepts; tools; skills; stance; being
This Program is dedicated to the memory of our very dear colleague Diane Hetherington, who did so much to bring this program to life.
Presented in association with:
Please visit Systems Perspective, LLC for more information, course schedule and coordinator contacts.